1. I am wearing socks. I have found recently that I like sheer dress socks, but I can't wear those with my boots or sneakers. Boots are best suited by very thick socks to increase the support. (Yes, even though I tie my boots so tight that otana thinks I'm going to cut off circulation, it still isn't always enough.)
2. I've been an Avon rep for about 10 campaigns (that's 5 months; each campaign is two weeks). I think I'm getting used to the idea. I'm certainly discovering that I have much more vanity than I thought, and I enjoy tying color theory into cosmetics usage.
3. I have too many interests. If I was immortal, perhaps I'd have time to explore them all. As it is, I'm stymied trying to figure out which one I really want to make into a career. I think I have it narrowed down but I've also thought that in the past and later decided it wasn't such a hot idea - in no particular order: veterinary medicine, photography, comic book work, fine art, web design, fiction writing, botany, interior design, technical writing, and I am probably forgetting a bunch more.
4. I have wanted tattoos since I was a 'tween. I'm not entirely certain why but I think it ties into my love of aesthetics and art, and my longing for permanence. A few years back I wanted florals worked around a polyamory heart design, and that's still not a bad idea, but I've also honed in on Michael Green's unicorn artwork.
5. As a child I always either stripped my dolls naked, or tied them up. Makeshift bridles, hobbles, restraints... string always tied around the posts of my bed and play-do cuffs around the ankles of my plastic dinosaurs. This says a lot.
TAG! sardonicus, talonsage, mira_fastfire, deborahjross, apethecarnie (ha ha).
6. I'm bad with numbers. They all look the same, they really do.